We WILL have a bus ready to leave Tosa West at 7:00 AM for anyone not being transported by parents.
2020 Marquette Invitational
@ Tendick Park, Saukville
3919 Co Hwy O, Saukville, WI 53080
DATE: Saturday, September 19, 2020
Marquette (Box 1), DSHA (Box 1), Wauwatosa West (Box 2), Franklin (Box 3), Greendale (Box 4), Nathan Hale (Box 5)
COURSE Tendick Park, Saukville 3919 Co Hwy O, Saukville, WI 53080
PARKING INFORMATION Parking
9:00 AM VARSITY GIRLS
9:35 JUNIOR VARSITY Girls
10:45 VARSITY Boys
11:10 FRESHMAN Boys
11:45 JUNIOR VARSITY BOYS
REST ROOMS: Portable toilets will be available on site.
2020 MARQUETTE CC INVITATIONAL
Safety Guidelines for Spectators and Parents & Athletes
GUIDELINES FOR SPECTATORS and COACHES
- Coaches and Spectators will practice 6’ social distancing.
- Coaches and Spectators will wear masks.
- Spectators will avoid restricted areas; team camps, finish or start areas.Spectators will stay 10’ back from the course and runners.
- Spectators are encouraged to arrive at the meet site 5-10 minutes before their race of interest.
- Spectators will leave after their race of interest (after their child is done competing)
- Spectators will be respectful of meet management if asked to comply with safety protocols including masking and spacing.
GUIDELINES FOR ATHLETES
- Athletes will practice 6′ social distancing when not racing.
- Athletes will wear masks when not racing. Athletes may be unmasked when walking to and from start/finish.
- Athletes should move quickly through the finish area and return to team camps.
- Athletes should gather at the start line no more than 10 minutes before the start. Maintain distance while stretching and running pre-race strides.
- No huddles
- Avoid spitting
- When cheering for teammates, please stay 10′ from those racing.
PARTICIPATING SCHOOL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Each school is responsible for sharing this information with parents and helping to ensure that parents are compliant. Noncompliant parents will be the responsibility of participating schools, not the host school.
- Coaches are responsible for keeping their athletes socially distanced in team camps.
- Restricted areas will be marked with yellow tape and include start line, finish chute, team camps, the race course itself (during races) including 10′ of space on each side on the course.
- No awards ceremony
- No concessions
- No shuttle buses from off-site parking lot.
- Water will not be provided by meet management, although access to water should be available at the park.