ATTN: Spring Sport Athletes and Parents/Guardians,
As we prepare for our spring sports season, we wanted to share some important information with you.
NEW SEASON START/TRYOUT DATES
- 4/11 – Boys & Girls Lacrosse
- 4/19 – Boys & Girls Track & Field, Softball, Baseball, Boys Golf
- 4/26 – Girls Soccer
- 5/3 – Boys Tennis
In order to participate in Tosa West Athletics, athletes are required to show proof of a physical exam as well as WIAA eligibility, complete a concussion agreement, provide emergency information and pay $50 athletic fee prior to the first day of practice/tryouts. The athletic fee is due one week after your students makes the team. Please note: Lacrosse fees of $350 for girls and $425 for boys are due prior to 1st day of practice.
Athletes and Parents/Guardians are also required to attend the Team Sports Meeting. This year the team meetings will be conducted by the coach via Zoom.
Our Online Athletic Registration is at: https://wtosawesttrojans-ar.rschooltoday.com/
- FOR NEW FAMILIES: On the website you will be required to create a family account and will be able to register all your athletes under this account. In order to add your student, you must know their student id. On the website, you and your athlete will electronically review and sign off on the WIAA eligibility, concussion agreement and athletic code of conduct. If you are unable to upload the physical form or alternate year physical form, please drop it off or email it to Mrs. Toye in the Activities Office.
- FOR RETURNING FAMILIES: On the website click on “View My Account” and log into your account. If you have an incoming freshman, you will be able to add the student to your existing account. In order to add your student, you must know their student id.On the website, you and your athlete will electronically review and sign off on the WIAA eligibility, concussion agreement and athletic code of conduct. If you are unable to upload the physical form or alternate year physical form, please drop it off or email it to Mrs. Toye in the Activities Office.
- For your convenience, the physical forms are available here.
ATHLETIC BOOSTER CLUB
We also encourage you to join the Athletic Booster Club and help support athletics at Tosa West. The primary purpose of the Athletic Booster Club is to promote ALL athletic programs and activities for Wauwatosa West and our Co-op sports with Wauwatosa East. Your membership can enhance your child’s athletic experience. Join Today!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Activities Office at 414-773-3019 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Athletics & Activities Administrative Assistant
Key Club Advisor
Wauwatosa West High School
11400 W. Center St.
Wauwatosa, WI 53222
(414) 773-3020 FAX